So, you think you know Vegas. Let’s see how you do.
1) What former “Mob” lawyer was the mayor of Las Vegas?
3) What is the average annual rain fall in Las Vegas?
4) When playing Black Jack what pairs do you ALWAYS split?
5) What is the name of the largest manmade lake in the US?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
1) Oscar Goodman went from mob lawyer to Mayor in 1999 and held that office for 3 straight terms. He is being succeeded by his wife Carolyn Goodman. Mr. Goodman’s most notorious client was Anthony “Tony the Ant” Spilatro.
2) Everyone in Vegas knows Oscar Goodman drinks Bombay Sapphire martinis straight up with olives. Even kids. He visited a kindergarten class and was asked what he would want with him if he were marooned on an island. He replied, “A case of Bombay Sapphire Gin.” Oscar got a lot of slack from the media for that candid answer. It’s not like he was pouring shots for the kids. Get a sense of humor.
3) The average rainfall is about 4.5 inches. Trouble is, sometimes it’s almost all in one day which causes flash floods.
4) Aces and eights of course.
1 – 2 answers correct= tourist 3 – 4 answers correct=local all 5 answers correct= you must be a native!