Better brush up on you’re movie/celebrity trivia for these questions.
26) What was the name of the legendary basketball coach at UNLV?
28) Name one Main Event winner at the World Series of Poker since 2000.
29) In craps, what’s another term for rolling a two?
30) What Hotel Casino in Las Vegas did Frank Sinatra once own a part of? hint: it no longer exists.
scroll down for answers.
28) Jonathan Duhamel 2010, Joseph Cada 2009, Peter Eastgate 2008, Jerry Yang 2007, Jamie Gold 2006, Joseph Hachem 2005, Greg Raymer 2004, Chris Moneymaker 2003, Robert Varkonyi 2002, Carlos Martensen 2001, Chris Ferguson 2000.
29) Snake eyes.
30) The Sands Hotel. Frank later lost his gaming license because of his relationship with reputed mobster Sam Giancana.
1 – 2 answers correct= tourist 3 – 4 answers correct=local all 5 answers correct= you must be a native!