After reading the headlines on the internet, I’m glad to know we have a Zombie Apocalypse Store in Las Vegas.
For those of you that didn’t know it there’s a Zombie Store in Las Vegas. Don’t laugh. Have you read the headlines lately? A guy in Canada was sending and eating body parts (maybe a Zombie friend forgot his lunch), in Florida a guy attacked a homeless dude and was eating his face and some other guy killed his roommate and ate his heart and some of his brain and this happened all within the last month!! I sh#t you not.
The Zombie Apocalypse Store is located at 3420 Spring Mt. Road. Their number is 866-784-7882. You can purchase all sorts of important Zombie survival stuff. Dry food supply, hunting knifes, water filters, zombie machette, stun-gun flashlight and a must for every household; The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. I thought it important to let everyone in Vegas know we have this store so we can all sleep a little better knowing we’re one step ahead of the Zombies. Don’t mess with Vegas!!
In case you haven’t seen the movie Zombieland I suggest you do so immediately and for those of you who need a refresher on Zombieland rules here goes:
1. Cardio – be able to run, Zombies are slow.
2. The Double Tap – This is THE most important rule. You don’t want that sucker to move again!
3. Beware of Bathrooms
4. Wear Seat Belts
5. No Attachments
6. The “Skillet”
7. Travel Light
8. Get a Kick Ass Partner
9. With your Bare Hands
10. Don’t Swing Low
11. Use Your Foot
12. Bounty Paper Towels
13. Shake it Off
14. Always carry a change of underwear – Mom knew what she was talking about!
15. Bowling Ball
16. Opportunity Knocks
17. Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)
18. Limber Up
19. Break it Up
20. It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint
21. Avoid Strip Clubs
22. When in doubt Know your way out – This is an important rule for nightclubing in Vegas too.
24. Use your thumbs
25. A little sun screen never hurt anybody
27. Double-Knot your Shoes
28. The Buddy System
29. Pack your stain stick
30. Check the back seat – I learned this one back in New York.
31. Enjoy the little things
32. Swiss army Knife